Wastewater Purification & Reuse Projects
Wastewater Purification & Reuse (WPR) utilizes environmentally sound wastewater
engineering to provide multiple benefits and eliminate pollution discharge to
our rivers and streams. Applying WPR produces clean water which can be approved
by EPA for reuse activities including irrigation for crop production, site
restoration, constructed wetlands, golf course management or residential open space.
Living Waters Consultants provides Environmentally Sound Water Resources Engineering
Services. Wastewater Reclamation & Recycling Engineering Services include Project
Management, Engineering Design Plans, Infrastructure Upgrades, Specifications,
Permitting, Construction Observation, Monitoring, and Related Services.
- No Discharge: Design can eliminate wastewater discharge to rivers and streams.
- No Odors: Design can prevent nuisance odors.
- Safe: Clean water to irrigate open space, cropland, parks, golf courses or urban green areas.
- Cost effective: Low installation, operation, low sludge disposal versus traditional waste treatment.
- Simplified permitting: Allows EPA watershed TMDL Compliance.
- Flexible Applications: WPR systems suitable for low flows to 3.0 MGD+ flows.
- Open space preservation: Allows long-term preservation of open space with irrigation areas.
- Water Quality Credit Trading.